This is your final assessment. Let’s see what you have learned.
Read these important tips before you start:
- You will need to score at least 80% to pass the final assessment and receive a certificate.
- Once you have passed your certificate is available at the top of your course outline.
- Make sure to read the questions carefully before you submit your answer. This assessment is not timed.
- Unlike the learning checkpoints, the final assessment does not allow you to retake the test. So, make sure to put your best foot forward.
- The marking of all questions will be accessible only after the assessment has been completed.
- We recommend a quick review and reflection on the learning points before you attempt the assessment, to give you the best chances to succeed.