Effective Communication Course
A highly engaging and interactive online course that enables change leaders to plan and execute effective change management communication.
Receive a proven change communication plan template and build crucial communication skills in-house for less than the cost of 1 day of change management consulting.
Speak to one of our team members to learn more about our enterprise option.
+ 10% GST
Imagine your business seeks to transform significantly to respond better to customer needs.
- How to best communicate change to the team?
- How do I motivate people to change the way they work without burning them out or losing them?
If only you had the knowledge, time and relevant skills to create and execute a highly effective change communications plan and strategy.
Great news! Here is an engaging e-learning experience bursting with highly transferrable and practical tools for communicating change and executing a change communication strategy.
You will love this 2-hour online change management communication course. We teach you effective communication, empathic and active listening, and how to write a communication plan and schedule that hits the mark.
Transformation success begins with communicating change effectively to your people.
Why should I enrol in this course?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply best-practice change communication channels and principles
- Mindfully adapt to communication styles when messaging
- Engage in a rich two-way dialogue with your stakeholders through active listening and feedback
- Create or rectify the change communication plan and schedule for maximum momentum (motivation) and stability (drum beat)
In 5 micro-lessons, this change communications course will cover:
- A whole lot of communication basics, including your role in change management
- The EXCELerate change communication plan and how to create momentum, two-way information flow and stability for your change management strategy.
- 4 common communication styles and how you can adapt mindfully so your message is heard and understood
- Activities to practice and improve your messaging, active listening, and change conversations.
Why is this the best course for you?
Do you want to learn how to communicate change effectively?
We developed the Communicating Change course specifically to help professionals and leaders of transitioning businesses or communities create and execute effective change communication. You receive a proven communication plan template and build this crucial skill in-house for less than the cost of 1 day of change management consulting.
Course workbook and materials
- 1 FREE communication plan template that you can use for all transformations
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Simply complete the worksheets on your computer, rather than printing.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
What you need to complete the communicating change course
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your leadership trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Cindy, the Communications Specialist
Cindy is responsible for the change communication to stakeholders across her organisation. She uses the EXCELerate techniques to establish an effective communication plan, increase engagement and create trust.