Change Resilience Training
A highly engaging and interactive online course that enables leaders to discover rapid change planning techniques to ride the waves of change
You receive proven and practical tools to transform your business from a history of failed changes and resignations to an adaptive and persistent step-change culture.
Speak to one of our team members to learn more about our enterprise option.
+ 10% GST
The speed of change comes at a high cost. Mental health issues are estimated to cost Australian companies $11 billion annually because performance and attendance drops whilst turnover rates and compensation claims rise.
It is easy to feel overwhelmed and victimised by the rapidly changing goalposts. You will need fast and easy ways to manage the stress during business transitions to promote your well-being.
The Resilient Change Leader course enables you to come back stronger and more capable after experiencing adversity.
- How to turn VUCA to your advantage?
- How do I cope when things get out of control?
If only you could confidently commit to pivot and rise to the challenge.
Great news! Here is an engaging e-learning experience bursting with highly transferrable and engaging activities to strengthen your self-regulation, emotional intelligence and resilience.
You will love this 2-hour online course. We teach how to improve your mental health during times of uncertainty and stress. You will also learn how to increase your focus and productivity.
Why enrol in this online course?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the contribution of the personal transition to business change
- Leverage your intrinsic motivators to get unstuck
- Use mindfulness and visualisation to overcome adversity and pursue your goals
- Create a flexible Rapid Change Plan targeting purpose and success
In 5 micro-lessons, this course will cover:
- A whole lot about resilience and perseverance, including your role as a leader in creating a resilient culture at work
- The power of visualisation and techniques to motivate actions and overcome fear
- 4 motivational styles and how these influence progress and barriers in transitions
- The EXCELerate Rapid Change Plan and how to free your mind in preparation for purpose-and result-oriented actions
Why is this the best leadership course for you?
Do you want a more resilient mindset?
We developed this course specifically to help professionals in disrupted businesses or communities. You will learn how to reframe adverse situations fast to seize hidden opportunities in our VUCA world.
Workbook and materials
- 1 FREE Rapid Change Plan template that you can use for all transformations
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Simply complete the worksheets on your computer, rather than printing.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 6 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
What you need?
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Tabitha, the Executive Strategy and Planning
Tabitha is responsible for an extensive cultural change program. As a resilient change leader, she uses the EXCELerate techniques to shift her mindset and behaviour during the transition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online courses are made available to you as an individual user. Unfortunately, your credentials and access as a user are not transferable to another individual.
You have access to the online course for the duration stated when purchasing the service. Our standard access terms are 365 days from the date of purchase for online courses.
Absolutely. You can continue using all downloaded course materials provided to you for your lifetime.
Yes, of course. You attain a Certificate of Completion at the end of the online course. You will need to pass the final assessment and receive your certificate. Once you have passed your certificate is available at the top of your course outline and in your account profile.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and we’ll hate to see you go. Nevertheless, if you want to cancel your purchase, we'll make it easy for you to do so.
Our online courses come with a 14-day money-back guarantee. You are permitted to cancel your purchase of the services within 14 days.
Please note that this does not apply to any online course where you already accessed or downloaded all or parts of the course. As soon as you start to use an online course you can no longer cancel your order to receive a refund.