I’ve got a little gift for you.
It is our latest tool from the EXCELerate lab:
The Business Change Checklist
Get your free copy.
What Our Clients Have to Say
I am thoroughly enjoying the work that Approach Services are doing. I’m sure all of our staff are very appreciative of the focus on our people as we transition to New Scitech.
CEO, Scitech, 2018
I wish we had received EXCELerate Change Leadership training 12 months ago. It has given me a lot of insight into the change process, how necessary it is for our company and has motivated me personally to be more involved. Manager, Scitech, 2018.
70% Very satisfied and
25% satisfied with
EXCELerate Change Leadership training
The EXCELerate Change Leadership training makes your organisation change agile and resilient. We teach your executives and senior managers the skills and tools to walk the talk in change.
- 14+ easy-to-use tools
- Every tool has been tested in real organisational change
Your EXCELerate Change Leadership online program. It provides you with all the training and toolkits. Access experts to move your change leadership to the next level.
- Receive a certificate for your Change Leadership skills
- Six value-packed workbooks ready to apply to your project
We support you in managing the human side of your project. So that your solution ends up adapted and utilised. Our 6-step Change Management Approach is simple yet practical.
- Six steps that deliver results
- Based on experience and research
The Valēre Toolkit has helped businesses, Non-for-profit organisations, government departments, aged care providers and health care service providers to:
- Plan Change Leadership initiatives that provide value
- Build value-driven Change leadership and advocacy
- Clarify the desired behavioural changes and inform reward and recognition
The Zooleader Toolkit has helped businesses, Non-for-profit organisations, government departments, aged care providers and health care service providers to:
- Build a culture of trust and engagement in your project- and leadership team
- Develop a common language about change leadership styles
- Create a visual display of your team’s strengths and limitations
The Approach Services' Story
In 2014 our Co-founders were sitting on a bench in Silicon Valley. Their gaze wandered across a picturesque little pond. They were watching Google and Facebook employees cycling to work. Being a young start-up at that time, they could feel the surrounding excitement. That’s where the vision was born to build Approach Services with a potential to grow like Oracle or Google to shape change leadership around the world.
“The vision was born to build Approach Services with a potential to grow like Oracle or Google providing hands-on change leadership training”