Agile Change Agent Course
Gain an advantage in the fast-paced and even turbulent business environment with practical techniques, tools and an agile approach.
Learn how to map and evaluate stakeholders, build relationships, increase information flow and change advocacy across your circle of influence during small and large-scale transformations.
Speak to one of our team members to learn more about our enterprise option.
+ 10% GST
In this science and technology era, the rate at which things change has tremendously grown. There is an urgent need for people to cope and adapt fast so they can survive.
Do you have the ability to move and respond quickly and decisively, with ease and comfort, when confronted with change? Do you possess the right change management techniques to be a successful agile change leader?
Businesses are 3 times more likely to succeed with transformative change by implementing change agile principles and practices.
- How to anticipate change to survive the fast-paced VUCA world?
- How to implement changes faster and more agile?
- How to achieve successful change planning?
A wide network across the business and industry is the key to change agility. Connections act as an accelerator for information and actions. They serve as an important piece to effective transformation.
The Agile leadership online course teaches you future-proof employability skills to survive and thrive through rapid change. Learn the virtuous cycles of positive transformation, assertive trials, innovation and evolution, and more growth and investment in adaptive capacity.
Instead of keeping up with the changes, be the change.
Why should I enrol in this change management course?
At the end of this agile change agent course, you will be able to:
- Gain knowledge on how to influence the pace and agility of your transformation
- Mindfully adapt to different cooperative styles
- Map your network and evaluate your stakeholders to strengthen your change management plan
- Build relationships and communication channels with change advocates and champions across the organisation
In 5 micro-lessons, the Agile Change Leader course will cover:
- A whole lot about agile transformations, techniques, and best practices including your role as a leader or advocate
- The 4F’s (Fight, Flight, Face and Freeze) and how they affect managers, leaders and businesses
- 4 common cooperative styles and how to mindfully use them to build relationships and trust in teams
- The EXCELerate Conexus template to map stakeholders and build purposeful relationship networks
Why is this the best online leadership course for you?
Does your transformation lack the agility it needs to succeed?
The right pace is key to successful change. This course is for business transformation leaders who seek to improve their projects’ speed and information flow.
You receive a plan on a page for mapping and evaluating your stakeholders.
Course Workbook and materials
- 1 FREE Conexus template that you can use to map stakeholders for all transformations
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Simply complete the worksheets on your computer rather than printing them.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
What you need to complete the Agile Change Management course?
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your agile change trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Tabitha, the Executive Strategy and Planning
Tabitha is responsible for 3 strategic transformation programs. As an agile change leader, she uses the EXCELerate Conexus template to map and manage her stakeholders.