Gain an advantage in the fast-paced and even turbulent business environment.
Learn how to map and evaluate stakeholders, build relationships, increase information flow and change advocacy across your circle of influence.
In this science and technology era, the rate at which things change has tremendously grown. Do you have the ability to move quickly and decisively, with ease and comfort, when confronted with change?
Businesses are 3 times more likely to succeed with transformative change by implementing change agility practices.
- How to anticipate change to survive the fast-paced VUCA world?
- How to implement changes faster and more agile?
A wide network across the business and industry is the key to change agility. Connections act as an accelerator for information and actions.
The Agile Change Leader online course teaches you future-proof employability skills to survive and thrive through rapid change. Learn the virtuous cycles of positive transformation, assertive trials, innovation and evolution, more growth and investment in adaptive capacity.
Instead of keeping up with the changes, be the change.
What’s in it for you?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to influence the pace and agility of your transformation
- Mindfully adapt to different cooperative styles
- Map your network and evaluate your stakeholders to strengthen your change management plan
- Build relationships and communication channels with change advocates and champions across the organisation
In 5 micro-lessons, this course will cover:
- A whole lot about agile transformations, including your role as a leader or advocate
- The 4F’s (Fight, Flight, Face and Freeze) and how they affect individuals and businesses
- 4 common cooperative styles and how to mindfully use them to build relationships and trust in teams
- The EXCELerate Conexus template to map stakeholders and build purposeful relationship networks
Why is this the best course for you?
Does your transformation lack the agility it needs to succeed?
The right pace is key to successful change. This course is for business transformation leaders who seek to improve their projects’ speed and information flow.
You receive a plan on a page for mapping and evaluating your stakeholders.
Workbook and materials
- 1 FREE Conexus template that you can use to map stakeholders for all transformations
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Simply complete the worksheets on your computer rather than printing.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
What you need
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Tabitha, the Executive Strategy and Planning
Tabitha is responsible for 3 strategic transformation programs. As an agile change leader, she uses the EXCELerate Conexus template to map and manage her stakeholders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online courses are made available to you as an individual user. Unfortunately, your credentials and access as a user are not transferable to another individual.
You have access to the online course for the duration stated when purchasing the service. Our standard access terms are 365 days from the date of purchase for online courses.
Absolutely. You can continue using all downloaded course materials provided to you for your lifetime.
Yes, of course. You attain a Certificate of Completion at the end of the online course. You will need to pass the final assessment and receive your certificate. Once you have passed your certificate is available at the top of your course outline and in your account profile.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and we’ll hate to see you go. Nevertheless, if you want to cancel your purchase, we'll make it easy for you to do so.
Our online courses come with a 14-day money-back guarantee. You are permitted to cancel your purchase of the services within 14 days.
Please note that this does not apply to any online course where you already accessed or downloaded all or parts of the course. As soon as you start to use an online course you can no longer cancel your order to receive a refund.