We designed this course as an entry point to the EXCELerate framework. Learn how emerging leaders enter the world of change. Advocate and champion change and innovation in your transforming organisation.
No more Nokia brick phones, VHS or payphones! Facebook is uncool, Snapchat has almost gone, and TikTok is the hype.
Users enjoy a better UX, smoother features and faster tech.
Guess what! We live in a VUCA world. First used in 1987, VUCA means that people must adapt to an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment.
Change happens fast, often and unpredictably.
A business or community will often seek out local influencers and emerging leaders, like yourself, to be more agile and successful in adapting to change.
Approach Services designed this engaging and timely e-learning experience jampacked with highly transferrable and practical tools. Change advocates feel less victimised by rapid business change. The course empowers you to seize opportunities and foster better mental wellbeing for yourselves and others during transitioning times.
Step up, commit to and take control of your challenging and changing business situation.
What’s in it for you?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the basics of individual and business change from a change advocate’s perspective,
- Identify actions for you to role model change at work and in your community,
- Apply easy-to-use change management and change leadership techniques to champion change.
In 5 micro-lessons, this course will cover:
- A whole lot of Change Management basics, including your role as a change advocate
- The Rapid Advocacy Action Plan and how it can influence the way you advocate for change
- The Conexus tool to map, evaluate and foster purposeful relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Effective change conversations and actions to get you and others unstuck and move forward
Is this course right for you?
We developed this course for professionals and emerging leaders of transitioning businesses or communities. Are you actively looking to contribute to the future of your organisation?
Workbook and materials
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. No worries, we don’t waste paper in printing them. You can work on it digitally.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
Things you need
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Junko, the Change Advocate
Junko is passionate about implementing positive change and inspiring people. As the marketing and sales manager, she stepped up to become a change advocate. In this course, she shares her experience with the EXCELerate techniques.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online courses are made available to you as an individual user. Unfortunately, your credentials and access as a user are not transferable to another individual.
You have access to the online course for the duration stated when purchasing the service. Our standard access terms are 90 days from the date of purchase for online courses.
Absolutely. You can continue using all downloaded course materials provided to you for your lifetime.
Yes, of course. You attain a Certificate of Completion at the end of the online course. You will need to pass the final assessment and receive your certificate. Once you have passed your certificate is available at the top of your course outline and in your account profile.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and we’ll hate to see you go. Nevertheless, if you want to cancel your purchase, we'll make it easy for you to do so. You are permitted to cancel your purchase of the services within 14 working days.
Please note that this does not apply to any online course where you already accessed or downloaded all or parts of the course. As soon as you start to use an online course you can no longer cancel your order to receive a refund.