Become an effective Change Champion
We designed this change agent course as an entry point to the EXCELerate framework. Learn how emerging leaders enter the world of change. Advocate and champion change and innovation in your transforming organisation with this change champion training course today.
Speak to one of our team members to learn more about our enterprise option.
+ 10% GST
Transform your organisation with our expert training and support. Get the skills, tools and support you need to successfully advocate for change in your organisation.
Our change champions training is the perfect starting point for you.
We teach you our proven way to manage stakeholder expectations and avoid any misunderstandings or conflicts. Change champions are the key to aligning everyone’s needs with your overall goal.
After our change champion training, informal influencers can help make the transformation process easier and more successful.
Why enrol in the course?
- You will be able to successfully champion change in your organisation
- You will be more confident taking on extra responsibilities to support the change
- The business operations will improve as a result of successful change management
- Understand the importance of change management and a shared vision
- Learn how to build trust and relationships with the transformation stakeholders
- Facilitate the successful management of stakeholder expectations, concerns and resistance
- Take steps to effectively communicate the changes and impact in your organisation
Is this course right for you?
Mary felt frustrated when her organisation changed. She felt like she was pushed into a corner and she didn’t know how to break out. Then she heard about the change champions training and decided to sign up. After the training, she felt more confident and empowered to navigate the business transformation. She now had the skills and tools she needed to successfully advocate for change. She was excited to put her new skills to work and finally break out of the cycle she was stuck in. As a result, she was able to make a real impact on her colleagues, the transition success and her organisation.
This comprehensive programme offers a range of interactive on-demand training content to help you learn, progress and develop your skills. With 2 hours of online material, including videos, activities, quizzes, templates and peer reflection, plus an optional additional hour of deeper learning materials and 6 expert-led coaching sessions – all available with 365-day access – it is the perfect way to upgrade your change skills.
Course workbook and materials
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Don’t want to print your course workbook? No worries, we don’t waste paper by printing them. You can work on it digitally.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
What you need to complete the Change Advocate course
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your change champion trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Junko, the Change Advocate
Junko is passionate about implementing positive change and inspiring people. As the marketing and sales manager, she stepped up to become a change advocate. In this course, she shares her experience with the EXCELerate techniques.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online courses are made available to you as an individual user. Unfortunately, your credentials and access as a user are not transferable to another individual.
You have access to the online course for the duration stated when purchasing the service. Our standard access terms are 365 days from the date of purchase for online courses.
Absolutely. You can continue using all downloaded course materials provided to you for your lifetime.
Yes, of course. You attain a Certificate of Completion at the end of the online course. You will need to pass the final assessment and receive your certificate. Once you have passed your certificate is available at the top of your course outline and in your account profile.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and we’ll hate to see you go. Nevertheless, if you want to cancel your purchase, we'll make it easy for you to do so.
Our online courses come with a 14-day money-back guarantee. You are permitted to cancel your purchase of the services within 14 days.
Please note that this does not apply to any online course where you already accessed or downloaded all or parts of the course. As soon as you start to use an online course you can no longer cancel your order to receive a refund.