Here is an interactive 2-hour online course jam-packed with highly transferrable skills.
We teach you to use conflicts as a healthy stimulus for better outcomes.
Learn how to identify conflicts early, nail the root cause and collaborate to solve the problem.
Co-create the future through adaptive and sustainable step-change.
Changes to how we work, trigger our fight-or-flight response and make resistance an inevitable occurrence.
We are bound to experience more conflicts and problems.
You may notice coffee-break gossip, watercooler talk or even open resistance.
- How to best manage resistance to change?
- How to resolve conflicts and find a win-win?
If only you had the knowledge, time and skills to create and execute a highly effective risk and resistance management plan.
Lucky for you, the Conflict Resolution In Change is a 2-hour online course jam-packed with highly transferrable skills. We teach you to use conflicts as a healthy stimulus for better outcomes. Learn how to identify conflicts early, nail the root cause and collaborate to solve the problem.
Don’t assume people will play nicely. Get ready to shift from a history of failed top-down transformations to a co-created adaptive and sustainable step-change.
What’s in it for you?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply best-practice resistance management and principles
- Identify opportunities to grow, improve and succeed in conflicts
- Mindfully adapt to conflict-solver style when dealing with resistance and de-escalating conflicts
- Create or rectify the resistance management plan for maximum engagement and adaption
In 5 micro-lessons, this course will cover:
- A whole lot of conflict resolution, problem-solving and resistance management basics, including your role as a leader
- The EXCELerate risk and resistance management plan to strengthen your change management.
- 4 common conflict-solver styles and how to engage nay-sayers, identify conflict types and levels
- An 8-step process to skillfully de-escalate, address and pivot concerns and conflicts to engagement and better outcomes
Why is this the best course for you?
Do you want to learn how to manage resistance, resolve issues and conflicts and make room to innovate and co-create better change outcomes? We developed this course specifically to help professionals and leaders of transitioning businesses or communities create and execute effective resistance management. You receive a proven risk and resistance management plan template and build this crucial skill in-house for less than the cost of 1 day of change management consulting.
Workbook and materials
- 1 FREE risk and resistance management plan template that you can use for all transformations
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Simply complete the worksheets on your computer, rather than printing.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
What you need
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Colin, the Program Manager
Colin needs to identify all risks associated with stakeholder resistance and poor sponsorship. He uses the EXCELerate resistance management plan to preempt and address complaints, concerns and rumours directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online courses are made available to you as an individual user. Unfortunately, your credentials and access as a user are not transferable to another individual.
You have access to the online course for the duration stated when purchasing the service. Our standard access terms are 365 days from the date of purchase for online courses.
Absolutely. You can continue using all downloaded course materials provided to you for your lifetime.
Yes, of course. You attain a Certificate of Completion at the end of the online course. You will need to pass the final assessment and receive your certificate. Once you have passed your certificate is available at the top of your course outline and in your account profile.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and we’ll hate to see you go. Nevertheless, if you want to cancel your purchase, we'll make it easy for you to do so.
Our online courses come with a 14-day money-back guarantee. You are permitted to cancel your purchase of the services within 14 days.
Please note that this does not apply to any online course where you already accessed or downloaded all or parts of the course. As soon as you start to use an online course you can no longer cancel your order to receive a refund.