Conflict Resolution Training
Our conflict resolution course is an interactive 2-hour online course jam-packed with highly transferrable skills to manage change resistance and resolve conflict.
We teach you to use conflicts as a healthy stimulus for better outcomes. Learn how to identify conflicts early, nail the root cause and collaborate to solve the problem. Co-create the future through adaptive and sustainable step-change.
Speak to one of our team members to learn more about our enterprise option.
+ 10% GST
Changes to how we work, trigger our fight-or-flight response and make resistance an inevitable occurrence and the change process challenging.
We are bound to experience more workplace conflict, problems and employee resistance when we make changes to our operations.
You may notice coffee-break gossip, water cooler talk or even open resistance to change.
Our online conflict resolution training teaches you
- How to best manage resistance to change?
- How to resolve conflicts and find a win-win outcome?
- Conflict resolution strategies to overcome resistance to change.
If only you had the knowledge, time and relevant skills to create and execute a highly effective risk and resistance management plan.
The Conflict Resolution in Change online course is jam-packed with highly transferrable skills. In 2-hours we teach you to use conflicts as a healthy stimulus for better outcomes. Learn how to identify conflicts early, nail the root cause and collaborate to solve the problem.
Don’t assume people will play nicely. Get ready to shift from a history of failed top-down transformations to a co-created adaptive and sustainable step-change.
Why should I enrol in this leadership course?
At the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Apply best-practice resistance management and principles
- Identify opportunities to grow, improve and be successful in conflicts
- Develop conflict resolution strategies for change management
- Mindfully adapt to a conflict-solver style when dealing with resistance and de-escalating conflicts
- Create or rectify the resistance management plan for maximum engagement and adaption
In 5 micro-lessons, this course will cover:
- A whole lot of conflict resolution, problem-solving and resistance management basics, including your role as a change leader
- The EXCELerate risk and resistance management plan to strengthen your change management.
- 4 common conflict-solver styles and how to engage nay-sayers, identify conflict types and levels
- An 8-step process to skillfully de-escalate, address and pivot concerns and conflicts to engagement and better outcomes
Why is this the best online course for you?
Do you want to learn how to manage resistance, resolve issues and conflicts and make room to innovate and co-create better change outcomes?
We developed this course to help business management professionals and leaders of transitioning businesses or communities create and execute effective resistance management. You receive a proven risk and resistance management plan template and build this crucial skill in-house for less than the cost of 1 day of change management consulting.
Course Workbook and materials
- 1 FREE risk and resistance management plan template that you can use for all transformations
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Simply complete the worksheets on your computer, rather than printing.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
What you need to complete the Conflict Resolution in Change Training?
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your leadership trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Colin, the Program Manager
Colin needs to identify all risks associated with stakeholder resistance and poor sponsorship. He uses the EXCELerate resistance management plan to preempt and address complaints, concerns and rumours directly.