A highly engaging and interactive online learning experience that enables learners to plan and execute effective learning, training and coaching.
You receive a proven coaching and training plan template and practice a growth mindset during any type of change for less than the cost of 1 day of change management consulting.
We know business transformations can be overwhelming. Over time you might feel the transition is like a glass half empty. Or you might find your positivity and excitement drained by others’ constant worries and concerns.
- How to think positive and have an optimistic outlook?
- How to motivate people to change?
If only you had a way to get everybody on board.
Great news! The Growth Mindset To Lead Change is an engaging e-learning experience bursting with highly transferrable and practical tools to replace the fear of failure with curiosity.
You will love this 2-hour online course. We teach how to reduce resistance, stress and burnout during transitions. You will also learn how to write a training and coaching plan and schedule that hits the mark.
What’s in it for you?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand growth zones, biases, grit and your levers for step-change
- Nudge conversations from a fixed to a growth mindset on the mindset continuum
- Use Speed Mentoring to create small habits of continuous learning
- Mindfully practice and foster a learning culture
In 5 micro-lessons, this course will cover:
- A whole lot of Growth Mindset basics, including your role as a leader in creating a learning culture
- The Growth Cycle and your impact on the 4Fs (Fight, Flight, Freeze and Face) reactions
- The EXCELerate training & coaching plan and how to create the skills and ability to successfully implement the change management plan.
- 6 principles for life-long learning and how to create mini-habits of Speed Mentoring
Why is this the best course for you?
Do you want to steer away from a toxic culture and negative nellies?
We developed the Growth Mindset To Lead Change course specifically to help professionals and leaders of transitioning businesses or communities create a learning culture that embraces change. You receive a proven learning plan template and learn how to positively shift people’s mindset from “We can’t” to “We can’t YET!”
Workbook and materials
- 1 FREE coaching and training plan template that you can use for all transformations
- You will get to keep an electronic copy of the course workbook. Simply complete the worksheets on your computer, rather than printing.
- Videos and animations designed to EXCELerate your learning
- 4 learning checkpoints to improve your learning retention
- EXCELerate community interactions and polls for better reflection
- 1 final assessment to test your knowledge and skills
- A certificate to add to your LinkedIn education section and resume
Things you need
- A laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of a browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader and PowerPoint
- Speaker or headphones
Meet your trainers
Sam, the CEO
Sam is the co-founder and CEO at Approach Services. Over a decade, he’s transformed people and businesses in APAC, EMEA, and AMER. As a certified Change Management practitioner with a Master in Petroleum Engineering, Sam is passionate about transforming how we lead global and sustainable change.
Eva, the Chief Innovation Office
Eva is an innate innovator. She has a diverse background in human resources, change management, change leadership, IT and business transformations. With 10+ years of experience in business innovation and transformation, Eva impacted professionals and businesses across the Resources, Health and NFP sectors.
Charly, the Marketing Executive Manager
Charly sees new possibilities in the future for her team and is excited about what they might achieve. She uses the EXCELerate techniques to identify learning opportunities and accelerate growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online courses are made available to you as an individual user. Unfortunately, your credentials and access as a user are not transferable to another individual.
You have access to the online course for the duration stated when purchasing the service. Our standard access terms are 90 days from the date of purchase for online courses.
Absolutely. You can continue using all downloaded course materials provided to you for your lifetime.
Yes, of course. You attain a Certificate of Completion at the end of the online course. You will need to pass the final assessment and receive your certificate. Once you have passed your certificate is available at the top of your course outline and in your account profile.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and we’ll hate to see you go. Nevertheless, if you want to cancel your purchase, we'll make it easy for you to do so. You are permitted to cancel your purchase of the services within 14 working days.
Please note that this does not apply to any online course where you already accessed or downloaded all or parts of the course. As soon as you start to use an online course you can no longer cancel your order to receive a refund.